Never Confess Who You Are
I. Basis of Action when confronted.
Never walk into the police station or court voluntarily. If you do you traverse and acknowledge the validity of their jurisdiction/offer. As Lao-tzu noted 2,500 years ago: “Do not invite the fight, accept it instead. Better a foot behind than an inch too far ahead.” Let the offer come to you; don’t make the offer.
When you are confronted with an obligatory court appearance, keep in mind the following:
- Everything is commerce/contract, being administered in a state of emergency under the war powers. The commerce clause of the Constitution operates in the private international law merchant of the bankers to whom essentially every government in the world is bankrupt. All of this functions in admiralty/maritime where you have no rights and the captain’s word is law.
- As a result of the above condition, military war powers enforce all interstate commerce (which is everything), with draconian penalties for impeding commerce.
- Because the climate in which we live is a relentless and ravenous assault from all aspects of the “government” against our commercial liability, i.e. “revenue raising,” enforced by guns, violence, and prisons, life in America a high-risk venture. It requires understanding of how to neutralize the endless barrage of attacks in the form of commercial presentments/offers. Fighting is a no win proposition. Matters must be neutralized, defused, and transmuted into victory without conflict.
- We have no money, only private debt paper, insurance scrip (like Monopoly money or casino chips which a real monopoly has foisted on the world), operating in the bankruptcy. Everything is commerce, which is banking, which is debt paper, which is credit/debit balances on banks’ books, which is bookkeeping.
- Assets (credits) must always equal liabilities (debits). The books must always balance for world commerce to operate. The commercial account must be cleared within three (3) days, which is codified in the US in the Federal Truth in Lending Act, Title 12 USC § 1601, “Regulation Z.”
- A traffic citation, summons, indictment, complaint, etc., is a commercial presentment. When the presentment is issued a debt is created, a liability on the bank’s books, which must be balanced with an asset. They want you to supply the asset in the form of paying a fine, some specific performance, or jail time.
Every such commercial presentment is an offer to contract, concerning which you have the following five (5) options:
- You can deny or fight the charges and thereby traverse, enjoin the action, legitimize their cause of action, and lock yourself in to their jurisdiction. This is a commercial dishonor. If you enter a plea, or the judge enters one for you, you have traversed. The only issue now is the facts (“did you or did you not run the red light?”). In other words, dishonor submits you to a court proceeding to resolve the dispute over facts of the matter.
- You can demur. A demurrer accepts all alleged facts as true and raises of issues of law. A classic example is: “Yes, I did it, but so what? The statute of limitations has expired so issues of law foreclose all possibility for me to be prosecuted in this matter.”
- You can stand mute, in which both the law and facts are invoked. The judge will enter a plea for you and a court proceeding to resolve the controversy will commence. Standing mute is also a commercial dishonor and locks you into both law and facts.
- You can protest, such as by denying jurisdiction. This also locks you into the requirement to proceed with the court process to resolve the dispute.
- You can accept the offer/charges (citation, summons, complaint, indictment, etc.) for value.
Of the above options, only # 5:
- De-fuses, i.e. dissolves, the controversy, thereby obviating all necessity or possibility for court proceedings since there is no dispute to resolve (you have “agreed with your adversary quickly while you are on the way with him”).
- Makes you the owner of the contract/offer.
- Makes you the Creditor. The Creditor is always the winner in court proceedings, all of which have only two (2) classes of participants: Creditors and Debtors. The Debtor always loses and pays.
After you accept for value and own the contract/offer, the matter is non-negotiable, i.e. private and personal between you and the offerror in his non-official capacity.
Every arrest and incarceration today is seizing the surety on a commercial dishonor. The commercial accounts must balance for commerce to function. It is not possible to retain only the debit side of a bank ledger. The offsetting asset side must be there for the books to balance, the commercial account to clear. Otherwise, world commerce would collapse into a pile of mush immediately.
When you dishonor a commercial presentment (citation, etc.,) the offerror accepts your dishonor, undertaking a Banker’s Acceptance (BA) and executing a Bill of Exchange. This Bill of Exchange is for at least 10 times the face amount, and possibly 100 X. The one who accepts, being the Creditor, is entitled to place whatever value he wishes on the transaction. The counties run on these bonds.
You must now pay the full amount or the Bill of Exchange, the bond, or the account remains open indefinitely; the case (books) never closes. If you fail to pay in Federal Reserve Notes (FRNs) to balance the books, then you are arrested and incarcerated as the surety, collateral, to raise the funds to balance the ledger. These funds are raised by borrowing (via your straw man) on the public debt for which you, the real being, are responsible for paying (discharging) if you have not rebutted the rebuttable presumption that the King (Wizard, Bankers, Power Elite, etc.) owns your all capital-letter name. You have no liability if the books are fully balanced. Performance on acceptance balances the books.
This is one reason the prisons are so full. Another reason is that the judges are part owners of the prisons, and make money on everyone they incarcerate. Prisons are immense money-making operations due to the bonds raised against the straw men (debtors) of the people (collateral) warehoused behind bars. High dollar amounts are attached to the bonds raised to incarcerate people. The prison industry is big business, constituting the major industry in California, Texas, and Florida.
If you have a bail bond you can’t proceed until you rid yourself of the bond. Accept it for value, send it back to the bondsman, register the bond in the Commercial Registry as your secured property.
Never confess who you are. That is bearing false witness against yourself. Some people advocate carrying no identification. If you are arrested, they have two (2) hours to identify you. If you identify yourself, they are allowed to hold you (provided you don’t sign their paperwork or otherwise traverse) for three (3) days (72 hours). The general rule is therefore, of course, never tell them who you are (why do their job for them?) or sign anything.
Anything you do except comply, insofar as dealing with the police is concerned, is interfering with a policeman in his line of duty. What is his duty? It is revenue collection for the city.
One of three (3) things is needed to identify you:
- Your date of birth (the day your vessel, i.e. body, was birthed into the 14th Amendment Public Charitable “cestui que” Trust as a citizen of the United States, a corporate franchise launched into a voyage in commerce in an ocean of insolvency, i.e. unpayable bankruptcy).
- Your Driver License.
- Your Social Security Number.
Without any of the above three (3) items, their job is difficult to impossible, especially with a two (2) hour time limit.
A judge’s job is to get you to traverse, contest, and dishonor, and thereby make an offer, which the judge can accept, and thereby own. If you are hauled into court or forced to go under threat, do not offer and do not negotiate. If you reject, negotiate, or issue a counter-offer, you create a controversy. You perform a dishonor, which the judge can accept.
Concerning every offer a judge makes to you, accept it for value, with words such as:
- “Thank you for your offer, which I accept for value. May I have your name please?” (You are acknowledging his commercial presentment and wanting to know with whom you are doing business and entering into contract). Thereafter you must proceed with the remainder of the standard questions and request, i.e.:
- Do you have a claim against me?
- Do you know anyone who has a claim against me?
- “I request the order of the court to be released to me immediately”.
- If the judge says, “I don’t have a claim against you, but I believe that the prosecutor does,” you proceed with the three (3) questions to the prosecutor. If he says that the State of California, United States, etc., has a claim against you, say: “I call the State of California to the witness stand.”
- When the State of California fails to take the stand to testify and be cross-examined, you can say:
“It appears no one has a claim against me. I request the Order of the Court to be released to me immediately.”
- Remember that when you accept their offer for value, you place the amount on the transaction and they are required to perform and adjust your account. You are now the Secured Party, i.e. Creditor. You are the Principal and the Interest goes to you.
II. Proof of Claim
The fundamental issues must be perpetually kept in mind and actualized. Namely:
- The central core of any dispute is who can state the claim upon which relief can be granted. Whoever can prove his claim wins.
- One rebuts their rebuttable presumption of holding a claim against you, via presumption of ownership (by your default) of your Birth Certificate and straw man, by filing a UCC-1 Financing Statement with the real you (upper and lower case spelling of your name) as Secured Party and your name in all capital letters as the DEBTOR. The UCC-1 is the single most irrefutable, unbreakable, bedrock contract in the world today.
- Without rebutting their rebuttable presumption via filing a UCC-1, their unrebutted presumption stands as the truth in commerce and you have no standing in law. You are bereft of rights, devoid of standing in law, and completely unable to “state a claim upon which relief can be granted.” The result is that you are rendered permanent DEBTOR owned by them and concerning which they have carte blanche to deal as they wish. You are a slave on the master’s slave plantation without capacity to go against your owner.
- Once filing the UCC-1 you have irrefutable proof of your supreme claim and, if you proceed correctly, win in any proceeding as the acknowledged Creditor in the matter. Then all would-be claimants lose for “failure to state a claim upon which relief can be granted.”
- The bottom line is therefore: How do you state your claim upon which relief can be granted in a manner that cannot be ignored by a judge or administrative agency?
- The catch-22 of the matter is that in law only the original counts, but if you surrender your original of something you no longer have it. Then if the opposition confiscates it you are devoid of a way to prove your claim and lose.
- This conundrum is resolved in the following manner:
- Obtain certified, true copies of your UCC filings in the Commercial Registry that establish your basic claim on your straw man and also any particular matter at hand (citation, indictment, court case, etc.);
- Take the above-referenced documents (plus a certified, true copy of the court docket sheet—signed, dated, and stamped by the clerk—pertaining to your case, if one exists) to a notary and have two (2) or more notarial acknowledgments of the entire package as a “certified, true copy of the original”;
- Serve one of the original notary acknowledgments, via process server or means such as Registered Mail with Affidavit of Service executed by a third party, notarized, on the judge, designated as “[Name of Judge—upper and lower case spelling] dba [NAME OF JUDGE], [FULL NAME OF COURT]” if such exists, or the legal department or party/office that receives service of process re an agency.
- A notary acknowledgment has powerful effects and ramifications: it must be entered as evidence on the record of a court case and a judge must take judicial notice of it. To achieve either of these results is not always easy. By proceeding in this manner you have placed before the judge or authorized party on the other side a proof of your supreme claim that must be recognized and cannot be avoided. In short, you have stated on the record (court or administrative) proof of your “claim upon which relief can be granted.”
A mere copy of the documents otherwise proving your supreme claim not only can be disregarded by a judge or legal department of an agency, it may be mandated to be disregarded (considered hearsay) since only the original counts. To rely on mere copies may render your situation worse since you have played your hand, i.e. tipped them off, without the clout to back it up.
If you, or someone you know, is in jail, have the central documents pertaining to the case notarially acknowledged and served on the judge with at least a statement to the effect: “Enclosed/attached herewith is a notarially acknowledged, certified true copy of documents substantiating the supreme claim re [Citation, Tax Bill, Complaint, Case, etc.] of [Name of Secured Party]. Either provide proof of claim superior to the claim of Secured Party as evidenced by the enclosed/attached within [time frame you designate] or your failure to prove said superior claim within said time frame constitutes conclusive presumption, fact, i.e. judicial or administrative res judicata, that no such claim exists. Absent your proof of superior claim Secured Party requests that the account be adjusted and the Order of the court be released to Secured Party immediately.”
Concerning anything you receive in writing from the system, it is a demand on or at least bears on your commercial liability. A document you receive is almost always a bill, commercial presentment, offer to contract into your paying a debt or engaging in some specific performance. In short, the system wants something from you. Otherwise, why would they send you anything? If it is a notice of discharge of an obligation (e.g. statement marked “paid in full”), it is still a matter concerning which you must establish your superior claim by accepting for value and registering in your UCC on the Commercial Registry.
As a result of the above, the procedure for dealing with essentially any document [e.g. Citation, Tax Bill, Complaint, Case, etc.] you receive is the same:
- Make copies of the presentment;
- Keep the original intact, pristine (unmarked on), in a safe place;
- Stamp a copy with text to the effect: “accepted for value, all related endorsements, front and back, in accordance with House Joint Resolution 192 of June 5, 1933”;
- Sign your name and date the stamped copy, using blue ink;
- Send the stamped, signed, dated copy back to the sender within ten (10) days of your receipt thereof.
By engaging in the above process you have undertaken a Banker’s Acceptance, become the owner of the contract and entire matter, the holder in due course, Secured Party, and Creditor. You have “placed the ball in their court” and their only options are to withdraw their offer (cancel the bill/offer) within the 72-hour Regulation Z grace period or thereafter be foreclosed from the option to do so. They are then stuck with the debt in the amount you unilaterally choose (which must be at least equal to the amount of the bill, and preferably 100 times that amount to cover the bonding). Their failure to cancel the matter within 3 days is a commercial dishonor and they are on the defensive.
Make the above-described procedure your norm for dealing with all unwanted claims against your commercial liability, whether tax agencies, bill collectors, court judgments, etc. Remember the central Commercial Maxim: “An unrebutted affidavit, claim, or charge stands as the truth in commerce.” You must accept for value, and do so within the time frame (10 days) allotted to you in order not to waive your opportunity to do so.